Iconography
ARCHITECTURE
Germany
BaumburgSt. Margaretha Cloister
RELIGIOUS ICONOGRAPHY
Saints
Saints A - ZMarius (Catacomb saint)
Ecclesiastical objects
Relics and ReliquiariesMiscellaneous
Further details
Probably a lid to close the glass shrine for the relics of St Marius (brought to Baumburg from the Roman catacombs in 1699) outside great feasts
ARTIST/CREATOR
Bavaria
DATE
early 18th century
LOCATION
Baumburg, St. Margaretha
Notes on photograph
COLLECTION
Digital only
Acknowledgements
Photographed with kind permission of the parish
Contact
For comments or queries, please contact photographic.collect@sas.ac.uk