Iconography
ARCHITECTURE
Germany
GrafrathSt. Rasso Nave - vault
SECULAR ICONOGRAPHY
Coats-of-Arms
Holy Roman Empire Princes and CitiesMunich
Holy Roman Empire BurgersPraunschober, Abraham (Physician in Munich, 1674-1750)
Further details
The redecoration was funded by the city of Munich and by a bequest from Dr Abraham Praunschober, court physician in Munich, lived later in Diessen canonry
ARTIST/CREATOR
Bergmüller, Johann Georg (1688-1762)
DATE
1753
LOCATION
Grafrath, St. Rasso
Notes on photograph
COLLECTION
Digital only
BIBLIOGRAPHIC CITATION
Corpus der barocken Deckenmalerei in Deutschland, vol. 4, Munich 1995, p. 140
Acknowledgements
Photographed with kind permission of the parish
Contact
For comments or queries, please contact photographic.collect@sas.ac.uk